1,053 total views, 3 views today
As summers have arrived at its peak, soon we will all face loo during day time. Nobody wants to step out of their homes during summer days as the temperature just blows out our mind but we cannot stay at homes too because we have to go out for our respective works. There is no option to it. As its very hot in whole north India we really need to look upon ourselves. To protect our skin from tanning we apply various sunscreens and other products which keeps our skin fresh even in such high temperatures but are you concerned about your hairs too? People tend to ignore their hair care because they are too busy in taking care of their skin. But do you have any idea how much it can cost you if you do not pay attention towards your hairs.
Here we will discuss some easy hair care tips which you can follow to keep your hairs in a good condition even during harsh sunny days.
- Everyone needs special care of their hairs during sticky summery days. Contamination and dust clubs with sweat and have a tendency to collect the scalp which its outcomes for hair issues. So wash your hair frequently to hang on that sparkle and significance.
- Deep conditioning of your hairs can retain that shine in your hairs. Buy a good shampoo and conditioner as per your hair texture. You can buy it online from websites like Flipkart using flipkart coupons which will save you a good money.
- Summers are time when our split ends grows frequently so be careful about it and get done your trimming every one and half month. This will help your hairs getting rid of split ends.
- During summers our hair texture becomes frizzy and unpolished in look. Oil massage at least twice a week is the best solution to it. It helps you in maintaining that smooth texture.
- Our hairs too need same kind of protection as our skin needs against harmful ultraviolet rays of sun. I know you can’t help going out in sun but what you can do is apply hair sunscreen lotion on your hairs while you go out and try to cover them with a scarf.
- Don’t dryers too much as your hairs become already enough dry during summers. Encourage yourself for a towel dry.
- Using vinegar before shampooing your hairs can boost their shine and will make them appear tidier. It also helps to clean your scalp against dandruff.
- Don’t comb your hairs with a brush instead use a wide comb tooth. There will be less hair fall and your hairs will be done quickly.
- Avoid coloring your hairs frequently and even straightening with that hot rod that can damage your hairs.
- Go for hair spa regularly that nourishes your hair health and make them feel alive.
So, now when you have known good points how to keep your hairs healthy even during summers so it’s time to act now. Do not forget to choose the right product for your hairs and you can buy them in a budget from the websites like Couponhaat who updates you about latest deals and offers in their health and beauty section.