526 total views, 3 views today
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is a historical city famous for its royal palaces, forts, their architecture, sprawling gardens, museums etc. Over the years it has grown as a centre of education and houses some reputed schools, colleges, medical and engineering colleges. Here is a brief idea about the average total fees of some of the top engineering colleges in Jaipur.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur
- MNIT Jaipur is one of the best engineering colleges in Jaipur which started its journey in 1963 under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development of Government of India. It is a deemed university, offering regular courses in engineering, science, management, humanities etc. The engineering department of this deemed university has been striving to produce skilled engineers and researchers to meet the growing demands of technology. MNIT admits students on the basis of their ranks in JEE Main. Here, the average total fee for four years undergraduate course is Rs. 3.74 lakhs.
Banasthali Vidyapith, Jaipur
- Banasthali Vidyapith is a women’s college which was set up in 1983 with an aim to empower women through education. It is also NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade college, which believes that education plays an important role in the physical, aesthetic, moral and intellectual development of a person. The students seeking admission in this college need to clear the aptitude test, conducted by the university. The average total fee for the undergraduate course is Rs. 3.96 lakhs. No doubt, it is one of the best Engineering colleges in Jaipur.
University of Engineering and Management (UEM), Jaipur
- Established in the year 2011, UEM has already made its place among the top engineering colleges in Jaipur. This is a private university approved by UGC and AICTE. UEM holds a good placement record since its most students find placements at the completion of their courses. The students are admitted here following their scores in IEMJEE. The average total fee for four years undergraduate course is Rs. 3.2 lakhs.
Global Institute of Technology (GIT), Jaipur
- GIT is another top engineering college in Jaipur. It started its journey in the year 2002, with an aim to produce skilled engineers. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in different disciplines of engineering and technology. The students get a chance to study in this college following their ranks in JEE Main. The average total fee for four years undergraduate course in this college is Rs. 3.78 lakhs.
Arya College of Engineering and IT (ACEIT), Jaipur
- ACEIT was established in the year 2000, with the affiliation of Rajasthan Technical University (RTU). The courses, it offers are approved by AICTE. Since its inception, ACEIT is striving at producing skilled engineers for transforming India into ‘a technological and economic superpower’. The college holds a good placement record. The students are admitted here following their scores in RPET and REAP. The average total fee for 4 years B. Tech course is Rs. 3.16 lakhs. No doubt, it is one of the best engineering colleges in Jaipur.
Swami Keshvanand Institute of Technology, Management and Gramothan (SKIT), Jaipur
- SKIT was established in 2000 under the aegis of Technocrats and Managers Society for Advanced Learning. The institute is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) and is approved by AICTE. It aims at imparting best education in technology and engineering and believes in using technical knowledge for the upliftment of rural areas. Setting in a sprawling campus, SKIT has become an ideal centre for education and has been listed among the best engineering colleges in Jaipur. The students are admitted here on the basis of their ranks in JEE Main. The average total fee for the undergraduate course is Rs. 3.29 lakhs.
Besides, there are other top engineering colleges in Jaipur at https://www.shiksha.com/b-tech/ranking/top-engineering-colleges-in-jaipur/44-2-0-109-0 in respect of infrastructure, state of the art facilities, extremely learned faculties and good placement records.