201 total views, 3 views today
Introduction to a cardiologist
A cardiologist is responsible for surveying patient’s restorative history and in furtherance to that conduct a physical examination on the organ, that is the heart of the body. They may check the individual’s weight, heart, lungs, pulse, and veins, and do a few tests. Cardiologist is further involved in techniques, for example, angioplasties, stenting, valvuloplasties, innate heart deformity remedies, and coronary thrombectomies.
Cardiologists are specialists who have practical experience in diagnosing and treating ailments or states of the heart and veins—the cardiovascular framework. You may likewise visit a cardiologist so you can find out about your hazard factors for coronary illness and discover what estimates you can take for better heart wellbeing. If you ever experience any kind of abnormality pertaining to your heart, then without any fail or having any second thought, it is strongly recommended that you visit a cardiologist as soon as possible. Further, a cardiologist conducts a thorough examination of the problem that you express in front of them. On the off chance the cardiologist, when he concludes that you need a medical procedure, the person alludes you to a cardiovascular specialist, who spends significant time in activities on the heart, lungs, and veins.
You stay under the consideration of your cardiologist notwithstanding when you are alluded to different masters.
Cardiology is considered to be one of the most difficult fields in medical science. Not all the cardiologists focus on one area of the cardiovascular study. There are certain cardiologists who focus on the examination of the cardiovascular disease and further, they work towards the prevention of the disease. There are other cardiologists who have expertise over pediatric cardiology which is basically related to any kind of cardiovascular problem or heart problem in the children. You might even come across cardiologists who have a specialization in treating only adult patients when they experience any kind of heart trouble.
When to consult a cardiologist
The reason is pretty much clear as to when a cardiologist should be referred or consulted to in the above paragraph. To have clarity about the situation as to when the cardiologist needs to be consulted, there are other reasons
- If you have an elongated heart pain from a long period of time and it is not normal pain that you have not ever experienced earlier then you must visit a cardiologist for the same
- If your blood pressure has been increasing from a long time and you feel that something is not right about it even after consulting a normal physician then you must visit a cardiologist as it might be related to your heart
- If you are a habitual drinker or a smoker, then there is a high possibility that you might get heart trouble in your future days. Thus, in order to avoid the same, make sure that you consult a cardiologist about it
- If you are too much into fast food and you consume much of oily food then there is a high possibility that your total cholesterol level might accelerate to a very great extent.
- For women, they might develop heart disease or show symptoms of it during their pregnancy or post-menopause.
- Doctors say that diabetes also contributes majorly to the heart disease and thus, one has to be very careful while dealing with it. If you are a diabetic, there is a high possibility that you might get any heart trouble
Best Cardiac surgeons in Mumbai
The best cardiac surgeons in Mumbai are as following
- Dr. Bhaskar Shah is ranked to be one of the top cardiologists in Mumbai. He has been working in the cardiology department from the past 30 years. With a brilliant acumen in interventional cardiology, the man has conducted over 50,000 Echocardiograms and around 40,000 stress tests. He also has a great specialization in conducting heart bypass surgery and has conducted over 30,000 successful bypass surgeries till date. He is one of the most respected doctors in the field of cardiology.