They say Delhi is for people with a young heart and soul. And that is abolutely true! Delhi has so many fun things on offer that you cannot finish exploring.
It isn’t just the cultural and historical background that makes Delhi an amazing place; but also the different interesting things that you can do here. Delhi isn’t just about the monuments and Mughal Raaj and the food – it is much more than that.
Delhi is filled with exciting and cool places to hangout; from bars to cafes to electric bazaars – there are a lot to explore here. Here is a list of fun, cool and exciting places to hangout in Delhi –
- Explore the Indian Mountaineering Foundation in Moti Bagh – It’s quite easy to get bored of food, movies, bars and cafes-isn’t it? If you have overdone these, why not now head to something much more adventurous? The Indian Mountaineering Foundation in Moti Bagh is a place in Delhi where you can feed your adventurous soul and get the fun of your life. Do not miss the sport climbing wall. That one is a must.
Have you considered the timing? Well, the activities start from 9 AM to 1 PM and then from 4 PM to 8 PM, from Tuesday to Sunday.
- The Amusement Park – In Delhi and haven’t explored the amusement parks yet? You sure are missing out on something big in life! Enjoy a whole day of wild water rides and fun park games! There is nothing better than this. The amusement parks in Delhi are all about wild fun-trust us!
- Enjoy a calm afternoon at the Book Cafes – If you have had a rough day and you want some time alone with yourself, book cafes are your new escape. The book cafes in Delhi are a place where you can sip on your favorite cup of coffee while reading your heart out- something worth trying! There are cafes like Cha Bar, Ivy & Bean, May Day Café and Bookstore and Café Turtle where you can enjoy some time– just with yourself.
- Explore History That Has A Touch Of Glamour – Visit the Hauz Khas village for a rewarding experience. A soothing and mesmerizing lake, bookstores, an exciting deer park, cafes and art galleries along with boutiques – the place has everything to offer to its visitors. There are fun activities as well that you can enjoy in the Hauz Khas village. Time to visit the place is from morning 6 to evening 6.30.
- Enjoy the Light and Sound Show at Old Fort – For anyone who wants to do something different, experiencing the light and sound show in Old Fort will be a good choice.
- Enjoy Boutiques, Cafes and cupcakes in Shahpurjat – If you are looking for a place where you can do shopping and enjoy food at the same time, visiting Shahpurjat would be the best bet. The Pootbelly Rooftop Café, Ma Teapot and Les Parisiennes Café are the ones that you will enjoy the most.
Delhi is a place that anyone can go crazy over. The best things about Delhi for a tourist are the hotels and the B&Bs here. Hotel rooms in Delhi, along with the B&Bs are extremely affordable and comfy.