Microsoft 365 meets all productivity requirements of a business. Offering Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security. Using Microsoft 365 people can work efficiently with cloud-based enterprise mobility management service. Furthermore, it includes Windows 10 enterprise, local and cloud-based productivity applications as well.
- What are the tasks of a Microsoft 365 Certified Developer Associate?
- Which qualifications should you have to get the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification?
- How to get the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification?
- What skills of building applications and solutions are measured in the MS-600 exam of Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification?
- How can you pass the MS-600 exam of the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification in the first attempt?
Tasks of a Microsoft 365 Certified Developer Associate.
Upon getting the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification, your abilities of carrying out the responsibilities of a developer associate are verified. Being Microsoft 365 Developer Associate, you perform various tasks to build applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services. Use of Microsoft 365 platform meets the productivity and collaboration requirements of organizations, by building and maintaining various optimized applications and solutions.
Qualifications needed to get the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification.
- Ability to extend the functionality of Office applications and explore various ways to use add-ins for extending and interacting with Office applications.
- Abilities to customize Office Add-ins and knowledge of testing debugging and deployment options for Office Add-ins is also necessary.
- To get the Microsoft 365 Developer Certification, you must have capabilities to implement Microsoft Identity and work Microsoft Graph.
- Your knowledge to determine workload platform targets and Integration Points, including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins is also essential.
What are the things needed to get the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification?
Passing MS-600 Exam for Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification is mandatory. It focuses on building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services. You should be experienced in developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins through all phases of software development. Basic knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities and permission/consent concepts is also required to get this certification. Your experience of 1-2 years as a developer is also helpful for the preparation of Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification.
Skills measured in the MS-600 exam of Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification of building applications and solutions are as follows:
MS-600 exam contains questions about implementing Microsoft Identity, working with Microsoft Graph, extending and customizing SharePoint, extending Teams, and extending Office. Official website is the only way to schedule this exam and its price depends upon the candidate’s location. This exam measures your following skills:
Implement Microsoft Identity (20-25%): It deals with registering an application, implementing authentication, configuring permissions to consume an API and creating a service to access Microsoft Graph.
Build Apps with Microsoft Graph (15-20%): To acquire this skill you should know to:
- Optimize Data Usage with query parameters
- Optimize network traffic
- Access User data from Microsoft Graph
- Access Files with Microsoft Graph
- Manage a group lifecycle on Microsoft Graph
Extend and Customize SharePoint (15-20%): To pass MS-600 you must have a complete understanding of the following to pass it:
- Elements of a SharePoint Framework (SPFx) web part
- SPFx extensions
- The procedure to package and deploy an SPFx solution
- Consumption of Microsoft Graph
- Web Parts as Teams Tabs
Extend Teams (20-25%): You need a deep understanding of Teams app, webhooks in Microsoft Teams, tabs in Microsoft Teams, and messaging extensions to acquire this skill.
Extend Office (15-20%): Concepts of Office JS APIs, Add-ins customization, testing, debugging, and deployment options must be cleared to cover this topic of the exam.
Ways to pass the MS-600 exam of the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification in the first attempt
Preparation of Exam Questions: Preparing updated exam questions is the most useful way to
pass this exam. Always select valid exam questions because your success depends on them. Get MS-600 Exam Questions for getting comprehensive knowledge of building applications and solutions with Microsoft 365 core services. These exam questions provide relevance to the real exam and contain guidelines about the preparation. By preparing these exam questions you can evaluate your knowledge before scheduling the real exam of Microsoft 365 Certified Developer Associate
During the preparation of this exam, you must visit the official website of Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification or you can try exam dumps offered by certsland. It contains authentic information about the required skills for this exam. Multiple free online learning modules and exam policies are also available there. Apart from this, it is the only source to schedule this exam. Various training resources and advice from peers are available in various discussion communities. Students who have passed this exam give their views and give useful preparation tips. Participating regularly in the discussion communities strengthen your preparation of the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate Certification in a very cost-effective way.
589 total views, 3 views today